These herbs are considered nourishing and tonifying for the entire body. They are high in vitamins and minerals and generally considered safe.
- Burdock Contains Protein, Vitamin B6, Manganese, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Folate, and Vitamin C
- Dandelion Contains Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Folate, Magnesium, Vitamins A, C, E, and K
- Garlic Contains Sulfides, Saponins, Phenolic Compounds, and Polysaccharides that help the cardiovascular and immune system
- Hawthorn Contains Vitamin B1, Manganese, Calcium, and Iron
- Nettles Contains Vitamins C, D, and K, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium, and Fatty Acids